Collaborate with Community Circles
AS A FAITH COMMUNITY
Community Circles are a way of living the values of your faith. They can help to nurture lasting, meaningful relationships and offer you an innovative means of including people within your faith community who may be socially excluded for a variety of reasons, or need support. You can engage with Community Circles in the following ways:
- Invite us to meet groups or your congregation to introduce Community Circles, and share different ways that people can get involved either by joining a Community Circle or training to become a facilitator
- Offer members of your community the opportunity to join someone’s Community Circle
- Help us identify people across your community who would benefit from a Community Circle
- Support Community Circles financially in a number of different ways, for example by providing a venue to host training or by sponsoring the development of key resources and training materials
- Create a partnership between your place of worship and Community Circles and develop a joint funding bid to recruit a full-time Community Circles Connector to be based within your faith community
What do you gain?
Circles are a great way to connect with local people in an area, and offer practical, emotional and spiritual support. Community Circles offer another way to provide pastoral care to a community and to support each other.